0
advert

Kacey Moore, one of Ghana’s representatives in the ongoing Big Brother Hotshots reality show says he had to leave the show to save his family.

The Ghanaian was among three housemates – Arthur from Rwanda and Namibia’s Luis who were evicted during Sunday night’s eviction show after 28 days in the competition.
 
According to him, he cried a lot in the Big Brother house because he was dealing with a lot of pressure from within and outside the reality show. He revealed that, he “was dealing with a lot of pressure. If you watch the show, you will realize that I was the go-to guy, everybody came to dump their stories on me – sad stories, issues that they needed help with and I was always advising people and I got drained by that. In the natural environment outside the house, I don’t get that much people coming to me in a day.”

“I cried sometimes in the house not because I was feeling pity for me, I cried because of the stories that were in me and the only way to let them out was to cry. I knew that I was supposed to stay in the house but at one point, I couldn’t take it I was breaking.

“If you are married, there is spiritual connection that is not physical and when something is happening to your partner you feel it. I was at that point I felt that something was going wrong in my house and the house is more important to me than $300,000. So when I started talking and saying ‘I don’t care I want to go home’ I meant it,” Kacey Moore added. In the picture below Ella and Kacey Moore were very very close. 
 
Do You Still Think He Did It For His Family???
Big Brother Africa
Advertisement

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top