0
advert

Former Big Brother Africa housemate, Maneta Mazanhi is now into buying and selling hair and beauty products in Harare. The eye candy, who was booted out of the reality series after a tiff with fellow countryman Rockford Josphats in last year's season, is seen driving around town in her VW Beetle bought by businessman Wicknell Chivayo.

"Yes, I am running a small business supplying beauty and hair products. The only thing is I don't sell to individuals, but to companies that buy in bulk," she said.

Asked whether she bought the car from the profits from her business, Maneta opened up saying she got the car from her brother Wicknell.

"Well, I got the car from Wicknell. It wasn't a present as such, but he was just honouring his promise. You remember he promised to buy the car for me and I guess he is a man of his word," she said.

Contacted for comment, Wicknell said he bought the car sometime last year.

"Don't you think it is now water under the bridge? That car was bought last year and I even paid her university fees for two years in advance.

What happened is that I wanted to buy her a VW Polo for US$28 000, but she opted for a smaller and cheaper car that is why she is driving a VW Beetle," he said.

By The Herald - Zimbabwe
Big Brother Africa
Advertisement

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top