0
advert
 
Ex-Big Brother Africa housemate, Beverly Osu signed a contract and became the new face of Ivie Hair.

On her official Instagram account, the 21-year-old TV personality, model and video vixen posted one of the promotional pictures with the caption: "New face of ivie hair..No dulling ...thanking God for blessings and grace..Beverly Osu the mannequin, black diamond with a brain. Skinny but no pushover, might seem benign but larger than life. I don't demand respect, I command it. I don't read the news, I make it."

Fans on Instagram congratulated her:

"This is just the beginning," @win84us wrote. And @kemi_kani supported: "Congrats my Ada..I will always love you."

It should be recalled that sometime last year, the video vixen bagged a deal with UK Prestige Cosmetics as the 'Face of Prestige'.
Big Brother Africa
Advertisement

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top